Waldo Baptist Church is excited to be hosting the Awana program for the 2012 – 2013 school year (children ages 2yrs. – 6th grade).
Awana will meet each Wednesday evening from 6:30 – 8:00 p.m. beginning September 5th.
What is Awana? – Click Image For More Information.
Equipping Churches and Parents to Raise Christ-Following Kids for Life
Awana helps churches and parents worldwide raise children and youth to know, love and serve Christ! We do this through:
- Fully integrated programs for ages 2 to 18
- The best evangelism tools to reach unsaved children, youth and families
- Teaching that builds an enduring biblical faith
- Resources bringing churches and parents together to disciple the next generation
- Initial and ongoing volunteer training
- Healthy mentor and peer relationships
- Dynamic fun for children, teens and adults alike!